Saturday 4 October 2014

Stampin' Crop Days are moving.... To SUNDAYS

Thanks to Sarah at The Handmade Card Blog for her pretty 'Moving House' card http://thehandmadecardblog.com/about

After much deliberation, and attempts to juggle things about, I have decided that the only way to continue with a monthly craft day would be to move it from Saturdays to Sundays.

I am hoping that this doesn't preclude anyone from coming, and indeed I hoped it might make it easier for those who work some Saturdays.  It will also make it easier for me to manage my Rural Fire Service commitments which are heating up with the weather.

Thus, the next dates are:
Sunday 12th October
Sunday 9th November
Sunday 14th December.

Please let me know if you are able to attend, a quick SMS in the days leading up to each event is appreciated for catering and setup purposes. 

Thanks again for your endless patience with the schedule!
Michelle
0403 175 790

No comments: