Friday 4 October 2013

Time is flying by...

Oops, I think, as I look at the date of the last post I made here.  I did have a post saved to drafts a while back, but it never quite made it out into blog land (maybe I'll finish it next just to confuse you all :-)  ).

I've been quite busy doing all kinds of things, both stamping and non-stamping related.  I am now a qualified Bushfire Fighter with the NSW Rural Fire Service, and have even had a few callouts to minor incidents.  I have been teaching up a storm, working full time at a local school for the last 4 weeks of term, and there may be more work there for the upcoming term.  Phew!  But, I do enjoy being busy, and my papercraft is what keeps me sane!

There has been lots happening at Stampin' Up!, so grab a cuppa and we can catch up together.  I plan on writing my newsletter tonight, so if you're not on my mailing list, visit my DBWS (link at top right) to sign up for it.

Seasonal Catalogue - now live - click the cover image at right to view online, or shop online at my DBWS .  There are some super products available, as well as selected products from last year's Seasonal Catalogue - you can download the carryover flyer here .

Single Stamps - There is a new assortment available with a Christmas theme!  Some amazing cards and decorations have been made with my personal favourite, the large single star stamp - just google to get inspiration galore.  Download the flyer here.

Best of 25 Years Stamps - October is the actual anniversary month, and there are lots more goodies to share.  So, fittingly, this month's selection of Best of Stamps has a Birthday theme.  I like it for just the exclusive new stamp alone! Click here or on the image to download
That should keep you busy for a bit, back later with more (if the pager doesn't go off!)

No comments: