Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Digital Studio - a whole craft room on your laptop, just $24.95!

It's here at last!!  I have had My Digital Studio software for a few years now, since my hubby saw it while in the US.  I've used it for blog headers (like this one above!), party invites, thank you cards, custom powerpoint presentations, and lots more, and I've barely scratched the surface.

I have to say, it is MUCH easier to use than any of the other major graphics programs, like Corel and Photoshop - I can't get my head around those at all! It's very intuitive, versatile, and works alongside all the products you already own.  There is also lots of videos and tutorials available if you need them, but sitting down for a bit of a play will have you creating pages and cards to be proud of in no time.

Best of all, the full version software download is just $24.95.  Not a typo!

Not convinced?  You can try it for FREE for 30 days!  Click the button below, and you'll be taken to my Demonstrator Business Website, where you can pop it in your cart.  Have a browse around in the Digital Downloads section while you are there, there are quite a few freebies to add to the content that comes with the free trial.


Here's a button link to a flyer for you with some more info:


Class:  Introduction to Digital Creating with My Digital Studio

Because I am already familiar with this amazing software, I'm planning a class to introduce people to digital creating, which will be suitable for anyone with basic computer skills (operating Windows, and perhaps a word processing program or similar).  The class will include written notes, and several guided sample projects for you to practice your new skills on, including at least one digital-only project and at least one hybrid project (all materials for this supplied).  I'd like to get an idea of level of interest before I schedule some dates, but it will probably be a weekend afternoon 2-5pm

Cost:  A total of $40 - being $15 for class tuition, plus $24.95 for purchase of the full version software from my online store HERE  - this will need to be downloaded/installed on your laptop/netbook before the class.  Download might take several hours, and it is recommended that you temporarily alter your computer settings to prevent it going into 'sleep mode'

Where:  Cherrybrook, North Western Sydney

What to Bring: A laptop or similar with power cord, purchased MDS software downloaded, a notebook.

Please email me for more information, or to express your interest.

No comments: