Friday 5 April 2013

Get these lists and check them twice... Colour Refresh Time!

Back in 2010 we had a major "Colour Renovation" which resulted in the retirement of 29 colours (with associated tears and heartache, as well as a bit of a buying frenzy!), and the introduction of about 10 new colours.  There were a couple of colours I did genuinely miss, but for the most part, the replacements really revived the Colour Collections and had me looking at them in a new way.

  We were told that there would be regular, much smaller updates in future years, and SU told us back then to make sure to keep our In Color pads, and many of my stamping friends started ordering reinkers for pads at the same time as the pads themselves. And that, is a very good thing, as COLOUR REFRESH IS HERE!

I'll get to the urgent bit first, so you don't miss out on getting supplies for retiring colours while you ooh and aahh over the changes.  Inkpads, reinkers, cardstock, accessories like ribbon etc in the retiring colours will be available ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!  That means that we cannot expect all items to be still available when the retirement list is released in a couple of months time.  I strongly recommend that you do a stocktake of your colours, and lay your hands on the pad, reinker, marker and cardstock right now.  If there's anything missing, please give me a yell, and I can order it for you if possible.

Retiring Colours - while stocks last:


 SUBTLES
Yes - you read correctly - BAJA BREEZE.  Which reminds me I've used this colour so much, I need a new reinker for it!

CERTAINLY CELERY, PRETTY IN PINK, BASHFUL BLUE - Classic baby colours!

REGALS
Riding Hood Red!!  Not Quite Navy - go perfectly together, and will be sadly missed :-(  I'm personally not a fan of Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard, but they do have their uses, especially for brayering techniques, sunsets, and masculine cards.

BRIGHTS
Just Regal Rose on the chopping block - another solid coral-ish pink

NEUTRALS
River Rock - I do love this colour, and it fitted in nicely between greens, greys and browns.

Off to double check my stash...  Email or phone me with your order today!  Or, go online HERE to shop online via my DBWS site.

No comments: