Thursday 24 January 2013

Perfectly Preserved Cannery Framelits Goodness


I just found these pics lurking in a mis-labelled folder, and thought I would share them, since it has been a few weeks since I posted!  Time flies during school holidays...  Less than a week to go now
I made these with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the matching Framelits Cannery set to make two quite different cards.  The DSP is Floral District for the top card and  Comfort Cafe for the bottom one.  These were quick and easy, and fairly self explanatory - the magic of the Stamp-a-ma-jig made the composed images easy as, and the 'water' in the jar was done by cutting a mask from a post-it note.  Greetings are from the "Wacky Wishes" Hostess stamp set. 

There's lot to tell you about, so I'll be right back to tell you about Sale-a-bration!

No comments: