Tuesday 11 December 2012

Stampin' Crop Day - the final one for 2012

Just a quick post to let you know the last Stampin' Crop Day will be held THIS SATURDAY 15th December
Time:  10am-5pm
Where:  My place @ Cherrybrook
Cost: $15 for the day including bottomless tea/coffee, grazing lunch, use of my stamps, tools and casual instruction.
What to bring:  A plate of Christmas goodies if you feel so inclined (optional!), your basic stampin tools such as trimmer, any projects you've got in progress





RSVP:  Essential!  Please call or text me at 0403 175 790 so I can prepare enough spaces and treats!

The rush of pics is the set of 5 cards we made in the last Card Class, simple and fast!  Don't you wish you came now??  LOL :D 
Also, the final pic is to remind me to tell you about my find at Aldi.  The gingerbread man mix they have there (I think it's a whopping $1.99) makes PERFECT Stampin Cookies, as per pack instructions.  I think there was one egg and a tablespoon of water, then mix into a dough.  The patterns came out sharply, and stayed after baking,  not to mention they tasted pretty yummo too!  Super fast and easy - and we can all do with some of that this time of year...

No comments: