Thursday 19 January 2012

Stampin' Crop Day Saturday 28th January

Sorry for taking so long to set a date for this, the holidays have whizzed
by!  At times it seemed like I was never going to squeeze one into January, but I am determined, especially since I start an intensive full time uni subject
crammed into a solid month from 30th Jan!!

So, drumroll please!!!!!!

Saturday 28th January, 2012
Any time from 10am - 5pm
Bring - your basic personal tools and projects you wish to work on, if any.
Some lunch or plate to share - there will be the usual crusty bread and jam,
dips etc, and bottomless tea/coffee
Cost:  $15, includes use of my stamps and tools, refreshments and casual
instruction.

There's also another great reason to come along, as Sale-a-Bration will be
on!  I'll have the catalogues available, and there are 6 choices this year,
including some delicious designer series paper and brads, ribbon to match
one of the 4 stamp set choices.  So, take an inventory of your supplies,
adhesives, cardstock, and check your wish list for punches or stamps you've
been wanting to own.  Each order of $100 will earn you a choice of a
Sale-a-Bration item, free!  For attendees at my Stampin' Crop, I am also
offering FREE postage and handling for Orders placed on the day.

Please let me know by email if you'll be joining us :)
The set of three little cards in the image was one of the projects I whipped up while my kids ran themselves ragged at Lollipops Playland.  They use the latest batch of In Colors, Calypso Coral for the bases, and accents of Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo.  The stamp set is "Fresh Vintage", my absolute favourite from the Sale-a-bration selection this year.  The postage stamp stamp (??) co-ordinates with the new postage punch from the Summer Mini, and this set also co-ordinates with the Designer Series paper and ribbon/brad SAB choices.    Quick, easy, and versatile.  I've seen so many gorgeous ideas with this set alone, why not add it to your collection, FREE!!
Workshop dates for Sale-a-bration are available, I'd love to show you and your friends the great range of beautifully co-ordinated products, and make your crafting time productive and enjoyable.  Lots of bonuses on offer, especially for SAB, so give me a call to book your free workshop soon!

No comments: