Friday 27 May 2011

Just a few days left to get your tickets!


It's nearly time!  Ethan's raffle will be drawn on May 31st, but there's still time to get some tickets and help us get closer to our goal.  Here are the steps again, to make it as easy as possible for you:

1. Make your donation to the following account, $2 a ticket or 6 tickets for $10
 St George  BSB 112879 Acc 456399187 using your surname as a reference

2. Email me - michelle.dyson@bigpond.com  to tell me your name, address, phone number and your donation amount

3. Wait for me to issue tickets - this does take a few days at times, as the funds need time to be cleared into my account, and then I need to record your details.

4.  Stand by to win a great prize!!  And, pat yourself on the back for being a part of something to make such a difference in a little boy's life!  Lots of great prizes, but that's not really the point of the exercise :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support!

No comments: