Thursday 11 November 2010

I'm going to be a SCIENCE TEACHER!

Woo Hoo!!  I thought it would be weeks and weeks before I would know, but this morning I received notification that I have been offered a place in the Graduate Diploma of Education at Macquarie Uni, starting next year.
No need to panic, I plan to continue with my Stampin' Up! life (it will no doubt help keep me sane!)
I'll be studying part time, and when I'm done in 2 years I'll be qualified to teach science to high school students.  I'm looking forward to the challenge, and to using the mothballed parts of my brain, in a career where I can share something else that I love, with the most important resource we have here in Australia, our children!

Thanks to Cafe Press for the image,  I'll be ordering!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

How exciting for you! All the best!

Lynda said...

Sincere congrats Michelle, you'll belearing JUST down the road fm me!!!! The science geek in me got a giggle fm the periodic table. You'll smash the teacher thing out of the water...and ur right.....stamping will help keep you sane!! Well done.