Wednesday 20 October 2010

Intensive Beginner's All Day Class - Saturday 13th November


Saturday 13th November, 2010
Cherrybrook, North Western Sydney
10am - 4pm Intensive Cardmaking and Stamping Class

If you've dabbled around the edges of cardmaking, or are a scrapper at heart who'd like to branch out, then this class is for you!


We'll be starting from scratch, and covering all the essential information and techniques you'll need to start creating your own professional-looking cards.

There is no prior knowledge assumed, but even if you've been making cards for a while, I PROMISE you'll learn lots of tips to make your cards look even better.  I can pretty much guarantee you'll be saying "I didn't know that!" and/or "ahhh, so THAT's how it works!" throughout the day!

We'll be starting with the material I cover in my usual 2 hour beginner's class, and add as many more techniques as we can fit into a 10am -4pm day. You'll go home with a selection of finished projects and technique samples, and all the confidence you need to dive into this most rewarding craft.

To ensure individual attention, the class is for a maximum of FOUR students, and I have ONE space available for the upcoming date. I'm happy to take names and organise future dates for this class, so don't hesitate to get in touch.

Class Cost: $50.00 per person, includes all materials, comprehensive notes, coffee and cake. Lunch is available at local shops a few minutes walk away, or BYO.

Things to bring: Bone folder and paper trimmer (if you have them). A selection of adhesives including a SNAIL or similar tape runner, double sided tape and foam dimensionals.

To book, please call me on (02) 9484 9447 or 0403 175790, or contact me via email at michelle.dyson@bigpond.com

No comments: