Saturday 23 January 2010

Some Creative Output and Sale-a-bration is almost here...



Here it is, the sum total creative output from my beach week holiday. I was quite pleased, considering the endless trips to the beach and refereeing of various child arguments on a per-hour basis. I was concentrating on using sets from the current Summer Mini, so those were the only ones I took away with me, other than the 'Best Yet" exclusive Hostess set and the "Sanded" and "Polka Dot" Backgrounds. Stay tuned for closeups and more detailed descriptions soon...

Oh! Sunday 24th is the totally LAST day to order from the Inventory Clearance Sale, and then we will be full tilt into Sale-a-bration!!


In case you're not familiar with SAB, my most favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year, here's a rundown about how it all works:


When?: It's an extra long SAB this year, running from Monday January 25th until Wednesday March 31st so there's plenty of time to earn the four free sets on offer.


How?:


* Spend -
Get your wishlist out and spend $100 and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration set of your choice. There's no limit, so if you've a big wishlist, you can earn all four!


* Host - on top of our already great hostess benefits, hostesses receive an extra free SAB stamp set when your workshops reaches $600 in sales.


* Join - Become a part of my lovely team, StampInkPaper Inc during SAB, and on top of the fabulous discount on the Starter Kit, you can choose ANY set to the value of $79.95 free!


Contact me now to arrange YOUR Sale-a-bration and let's get this party started!

No comments: