Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year!


We're here, it's now Twenty Ten! Two Thousand and Nine was a pretty shabby year for a great many people I know, so I think it's time for a change, and sweep in the positive vibes for a fresh new decade full of good stuff!


Thanks very much to all those who visit my blog, especially my 'regulars' and anyone who cares to leave a comment. I wish you and your families a peaceful, happy and prosperous year ahead, with lots of time for nurturing your creative side. I have lots and lots of ideas buzzing around my head. As my daughter heads off to BIG SCHOOL in just 27 DAYS(!!), I am hoping that I might manage to get a lot more of them OUT of my head and ONTO paper and cardstock.


Now, what on EARTH is that photo I've put here?? On New Year's Eve we celebrated with Kim and her family, and the Glow Band bracelets were a big hit. Having tried and failed to get a reasonable pic with everyone sitting super still in the dark, I thought I'd go with the flow and get everyone to wave them about instead. Ta da!



3 comments:

Ellen Woodbridge said...

Happy new year to u michelle. I love that photo will be a greatone to scrap!!!!!!

Lynda said...

What an aweome pic Michelle. Too cool and way funky!! The kids looks as tho they were having a ball!!! Lurve the effect of the bottom left...real totem pole...LOL!!
Still scratching my head as to where 2009 disappeared to. Good luck with ur daughter starting. Mine did last year and heavens she is going into 1st calss this year!! Don't hold ur breath abt some extra time (sorry). I had the same idea last year...and I didn't have as much time as I thought....perhaps 2010 (insert wistful sigh......). All the best.

Sue Madex said...

Happy New Year Michelle. Hope it holds lots of laughs and smiles. Love the glow band pic!! Cheers, Sue