Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas Classics for quick cards


I love this set, everytime I sit down with it I can make something that looks different. This card is one I designed as a Workshop Make and Take project. The base is Garden Green, and I have stamped the Holly all over in Versamark ink. The patterned paper is from the Holiday Treasures DSP pack, and I have used the Eyelet Border punch to edge it, before sponging the edges with Riding Hood Red ink. The main image is inked up using markers in Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red and a combination of Apricot Appeal and Summer Sun for the bell. I stamped an extra bell and punched it out with the 1/2" circle punch and mounted on Stampin dimensionals. I also added a little dab of 2 way glue pen and sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds glitter onto the second bell layer. I have matted with Riding Hood Red and a peek of Summer Sun to finish. Quick, easy and great for bulk production. More coming with this stamp set, stay tuned!

No comments: