Friday 13 November 2009

Parisian Breeze - yummy, don't miss it!



What could be better than textured, double sided cardstock? Printed even! That's our gorgeous specialty cardstocks, Slumber Party in the main IB&C and Parisian Breeze in the Spring Mini ENDING SOON! While some of the stamps may make an encore appearance in a future catalogue, we won't see Parisian Breeze in the versatile colourway of choc, cocoa, baja and white ever again after the 30th November. And the designs are just so use-able! There's spots, stripes, floral, damask.... It comes as a pack of 12 sheets, for $22.95, so it's great value for such a heavy weight textured printed cardstock.


Here are some projects I have made with it:


At the top we have some calendar panels made with a Close to Cocoa base, Parisian Breeze paper, and the Eyelet border punch. The stamp set I have used is "Dreams Du Jour" and I have inked the circular stamp first in Baja Breeze, before adding some Close to Cocoa highlights over the top. The ribbon is wide stitched grosgrain in Baja Breeze. The little calendar panels are available from school supply shops, but your could also add a photo here. I hope to sell these, amongst other goodies at a market to be held at Normanhurst West Public School, on November 22nd. Do stop by if you're around the area!


The next is a card I made for my husband's birthday, using the On Your Birthday set for the greeting and the dandelion from A Happy Heart for the image. This card also features the oh-so-must-have Corduroy buttons/brads, also in the Spring Mini, and matching Baja Breeze striped grosgrain ribbon (from the main catalogue) He liked it, and I was pleased with it, the paper and the colourway are so versatile.


I have made sure that I have an extra pack of this paper put away for 'the future' - remembering of course that there is no such thing as too much paper!! Don't miss it, I'll be placing my last order for the Spring Mini catalogue on 30th November, so call me!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Michelle! Your calendars are so cute! Hope they sell well!

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeerty!