Friday 24 July 2009

I'm baaaaaacckkk! and Event Updates







Sorry to be away so long, I have been back from holidays a week now, but it has been a jam packed week, so no time to pop in here. I had a great time away with Kim (my newly adopted SU 'mum' and bestie) and various combinations of our families at Huskisson on the NSW south coast.


The weather was great for the days we were there, and the kids even braved a SWIM a couple of times. Well, if not full immersion in the ocean, a really good splash and dash which got them thoroughly wet and sandy. We also saw some (little bits of) whales off Pt Perpendicular and Cape St George, and I took some photos I'm pleased with, of the kids and scenery, not the whales!


Quite a bit of late nite crafting went on, Kim and I took advantage of the luxury of sleeping in while my hubby got up with kids each morning. I still haven't photographed everything I've made yet, and I've been flat out with workshops, swap making (and the inevitable holiday unpacking and washing) It's a lovely sunny day in Sydney today, so you never know your luck. Stay tuned....



Other happenings:



TOMORROW SATURDAY 25th July - Stampin' Crop Day - BOOKED OUT, sorry! - put your name down now for Saturday 22nd August.



SATURDAY 8th AUGUST - Spring Mini Launch Event - with Kim Tonnet and myself at my home in Cherrybrook



When: 2pm-8pm, come when you can, leave when you must!



What: We'll be show-casing items from the new Stampin' Up! Spring Mini. There will be make-and-takes, a WOW demonstration & give-aways to enjoy. Plus refreshments.



Cost: $5 including your copy of the Mini catalogue. This is fully redeemable if you place an order of $50 or more at the event.



RSVP: Friday 7 August 2009 by email or phones 02 9484 9447 / 0402 347 010.



I'll leave you with a photo or two from my break away. Back soon I hope!

No comments: