Friday 10 April 2009

Super Fast Last Minute Easter treats...




I had all good intentions of making 30 or so of these gorgeous carrot treat boxes for Ciaran's classmates:




However, as per usual, the timeline got a little tight. So tight, that at 7.45 am (for an 8am planned departure) I changed plans and very quickly assembed some cello bags with a quick punched tag. I used the brand new (and just ESSENTIAL!) Curly Label punch, and a couple of Easter themed stamps, the bunny from Occasionally, and the Easter Wishes greeting from Occasional Greetings. I stamped in Brocade Blue onto Apricot Appeal cardstock, punched and stapled over the folded edge of the bag. I even made some with Marshmallows, at 8.05am (yes, we were running a little late by this stage) when I was belatedly asked about the nut-free status of the chocolate... Much more appealing than a couple of loose eggs plonked onto a school desk, and I thought they looked quite nice all together in a bowl. Phew, crisis averted again, Mum to the Rescue! Now to see if I can squeeze in making a couple of larger scaled carrot boxes for the Easter Bunny's visit on Sunday???

No comments: