Thursday 16 April 2009

Launch Night Make n Take cards - finally!!




Sorry it's taken so long to put images up here, I thought I had taken photos of them but?? And each time I went looking for them it was too dark for nice photos. I took a big batch today, and they are all safely OFF the SD card and ON the hard disk, so we should be right for a few days of posts now!
The top card is an CASE of a card made by ReginaBD from Splitcoast Stampers, using punched flowers and Pretties Kit pearls rather than Felt Flower Fusion and buttons (they are in the new catalogue and definitely on my extensive wish list though!!) I also switched the background, using the flower from the Three Little Words set and Versamark ink instead of Canvas Background (retired now). The colours are the same, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette. Yum! The punches make it an easy and fast card, and here I have used 3 different flower ones, 5 petal flower, trio flower and Boho Blossom - they layer so well.


The bottom card using "Good Friend" was inspired by an Inkspiring Stampers team member, Lesley Annabel - thanks Lez! It leapt off the screen at me when I saw it on Splitcoast, and I had to laugh when I saw it was created by my own SU 'sister'! I added a couple of my own touches, but the clean crisp style remains (I hope!) I added more layers of stamping into the panel, and a tab punch made from Good Morning Sunshine DSP, with a snip of white taffeta ribbon. Colours are Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. Everyone seemed to enjoy creating them, I hope they inspire you too!

A final note of best wishes to one of my friends and customers, Sabina, who will very likely be having her baby tonight! I delivered her new catalogue today to find her in early stages of labour on her due date, so she'll have something pleasant to distract her anyway!! Can't wait for the news, good luck!!

No comments: