Thursday 23 April 2009

A gorgeous card by a Blog Visitor


This is a card made by a regular visitor to my blog, and the winner of a past RAK, Lynda Shrimpton. She was waiting for the right occasion to use some of the Hodgepodge Hardware in her RAK, and she came up with this great card for a close friend, turning the big 40. He loved it, and I think it's great! Lynda's original inspiration came from a card on Splitcoast, with a similar neutral colour scheme, and the multi-layered panels. Lynda has used River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla, with Baroque motifs. Thanks for sharing Lynda, and I am going to apply the same panel idea to a card with Baroque background, when I get a moment! So many ideas, so little time...

1 comment:

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Happy birthday Lillian! I hope Mum and Dad and Ciaran survived the party! Hope it was a lovely day!