Thursday 26 March 2009

Stampin Crop fun THIS SATURDAY!

Come along any time between 10am and 5pm to work on whatever craft projects are calling you. I will have my extensive collection of stamps, papercrafting and other tools available for your use, including a Cuttlebug and sewing machine. The cost is $10, and includes tool and stamp use, tea, coffee, light snacks and a make n take or two. I'll be holding these days on the 4th Saturday of each month, and I'm aiming for a fun, regular social gathering, where you can meet and craft with like-minded people. There are places available for the *inaugural* event THIS SATURDAY 28th March, so if you can squeeze a few hours of relaxation into your Saturday, give me a call on 9484 9447 to book a spot. It will be held at my home in Cherrybrook. It will also be an opportunity to purchase some of my retired stamp sets, as I'm making room in my collection for the wonderful new goodies arriving April 1st!
See you then!

No comments: