Friday 9 January 2009

A warm welcome to Kim's blog visitors!

Hello to you all, and welcome to my blog! Kim has just left for the trip of a lifetime to Africa, I haven't heard from her yet but I can imagine her having a wonderful time! I did enquire about squeezing into her handluggage, but alas it was not to be - this time at least!! Kim hopes to get online a couple of times, to post on her blog, send emails etc, so I'll keep you updated here also.

As she will be away for much of the great Sale-a-bration promotion, in her absence, Kim has asked me to look after you with any Stampin Up needs or just plain crafting questions, and I'm delighted to be able to help her out! So, if you would like to place an order, have a product question, would like to host a Sale-a-bration workshop, please don't hesitate to call me on (02) 9484 9447, or email me and I'll endeavour to provide the same excellence in customer service that Kim does.



Now, as she has challenged me to provide inspiration, I'd better hop to it and do some creating!
I spent the entire week while my children were holidaying with Grandma and Grandpa painting their rooms - Pixie Pink and Apricot Appeal would be the closest SU colours , Pinkie Pie pink for my Pony obsessed daughter, and a subtle gelato orange for my orange mad son. I had to keep reminding myself it's just paint and can be covered over when bright and colourful is no longer in style!! The kids were delighted, especially my little boy, as he was unaware HIS room was being painted too. However, I didn't get to play with my new Summer Mini sets as much as I'd liked, so stand by for some samples and inspiration!

No comments: