Thursday 20 November 2008

A quick and easy gift



Here is a little creation that I adapted from a Kaisercraft template, for a corner page bookmark. It starts with a 6x6" square of our gorgeous double sided patterned paper, and with a few folds that are easier than they look, it transformed into an origami-like creation ideal for adding that extra touch to a gift of a book or magazine. I've dressed it up a little by adding a stamped embellishment, ribbon tail and a rhinestone brad. I hope to create a step by step photo tutorial today (HAH! I can hear you say, but I'll try!!), but for now here's a glimpse of the finished product, created in last year's Enchante papers - this year's colourway of the same designs is called Le Jardin, and it's one of my favourites. Stay tuned for instructions!

No comments: