Monday 24 November 2008

Just 6 days left!!

Time is definitely running out to order from several promotions running only until 30th November...


Spring Mini ends - The papers, accessories and stamp sets in the Spring Mini, including the Christmas themed items will be disappearing. While some products may make a re-appearance in upcoming main Idea Book and Catalogues, it's a risk you might not want to take if it's on your 'must have' list!


Rub-ons Promotion - Have you tried our lovely Rub-ons yet? There are two large 15 x 30cm sheets in each pack, one black and one white, for just $15.96, that's 20% off their already great-value price! Excellent for applying to personalised Christmas gifts!


Single Markers Promotion - There is just 6 days left to grab some individual markers, so check your sets for any that are lost or damaged, or take a unique opportunity to build your own custom set of colours. See my post below "A Baker's Dozen" for my picks for an all-purpose great colour mix.


I'm taking orders up until 8pm on Sunday, when my final order will be submitted. Please don't miss out! Email or call 02 9484 9447

Remember there is also a prize of a stamp set plus ribbon sampler pack to be drawn from November orders of $50 or more! You must be on my Newsletter Subscriber list to be entered, so if you're not signed up, click on the box at the side NOW!


Here's a bonus card, to show that not every creation needs to be a masterpiece of stamping art! This card was put together literally in 5 minutes flat - the time I had between finishing wrapping the birthday gift for the last minute invitation and when I dashed out the door with 7yo in tow. I'm a bit ho-hum about it in terms of it's creative merit, but hey! It was certainly a lot faster than stopping at the shops for a bought card!! I have used the fabulous markers to colour the little birdy, he has an orange beak and legs if you look closely!! The background is the versatile Polka Dot, stamped in Brilliant Blue on a Brilliant Blue card base. "Wild about You" and "Seeing Spots" were the sets used, in Wild Wasabi and Real Red on Whisper White cardstock, and the greeting is from the "Family Phrases" set. I used the Seeing Spots stamps to stamp the border of the white panel, stamping off the edge to link with the spotty background. I used River Rock ink and an Aquapainter brush to put some 'dirt' for the croc to stand on, and assembled.... I added some white gel pen accents to finish. Voila! I'm sure that took longer to write than to actually DO! The 8yo recipient was delighted!


No comments: