Saturday 15 November 2008

Just 2 weeks left for Spring Mini!


Don't delay, or you'll miss out!! Check your Spring Mini catalogue wishlists, stock up on the Apple Cider and Summer Picnic Designer Series Papers, stamp sets and accessories - there's only 2 weeks left!!! The last 3 months have gone so fast, and it's getting to the busy end of the year when it's easy to put things on the 'i'll do it later' pile. Phone or email your orders to me by 8pm on Sunday 30th November to make the deadline. There are other November benefits - take advantage of the single marker and rub-ons promotions, and be entered into the draw for my November Newsletter prize as well! CLICK HERE and just write "subscribe" to receive my monthly-ish newsletter in your email in-box.


The card above is a more 'pretty' design than I usually create, but I do quite like the lacy effect! It uses the soon to disappear (perhaps for good!) "Always" set (113007- p 16 Spring Mini $55.95) - a great set for Scrapbookers and cardmakers alike. I've used those bargain $4.95 single markers in Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Mellow Moss to colour the heart, my favourite technique with both markers and this set! So much more interesting than an image stamped in one colour, and easy to do with the precision fine and brush dual marker tips. I've also used the Polka Dot background stamp and a stamp from Delight in Life Simply Sent kit, on a Designer Label punch, mounted on white taffeta ribbon, threaded with a piece of Silver Hodgepodge! Let me know what yout think of my experiment with the frilly aspects of stamping!!

No comments: