Saturday 6 September 2008

Wowee! What a day!

It's been a busy week in preparation for Stampin' Up! Regional Training today. The event was held at Darling Harbour Exhibition centre, in a gorgeous harbour front gallery room. Shame about the dull weather, but we were all far too busy stamping and oohing and ahhing over the fabulous technique presentations, so the view would probably have been wasted!

I have collected a big box of lovely swap cards, made by demonstrators from all over NSW and some even beyond, and I have come away even more inspired to create! Where's that 36hour clock gone???

In addition to some great business tips shared by some of SU's most successful demonstrators, we also made some great projects with a brand new stamp set and tools due to arrive here before the end of the year we think! Very exciting! My camera is chock a block full of photos, I'll get a chance to post some highlights during the week I hope.

The next regionals won't be until this time next year, but if you'd like to join me as a guest, start thinking about it now and register your interest with me at michelle.dyson@bigpond.com to be sent information on how you can experience this unique day.

Here's sending a very HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the dads out there, some of them I know are getting lovely hand-stamped cards!

No comments: