Thursday 18 September 2008

Ho Ho Ho!!!! The silly season is on it's way!


And, it's time to get ready!

My next Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class will be held at my home in Cherrybrook on Saturday 11th October, 10am - 1pm. You will come and create 6 cards, 3 each of 2 different designs. The card above is an example of one card made at my last Stamp-a-Stack. Class cost is $15.00 and includes all materials, written instructions, drinks and home-baked goodies. Please call me on 9484 9447 to reserve your place, it's filling fast! Or, email me for more details!
The card above uses Mellow Moss as the base, sponged with Always Artichoke ink. Strips of Holiday Harmony paper from the Spring Mini were distressed and inked with matching ink, and were mounted on the card base. Merry Merry was used to stamp the greeting and snowflake onto River Rock mounted on Purely Pomegranate. A couple of eyelets finish off this card nicely, and it's a great one for mass production. Already have some more ideas for next time, so I'll look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: