Monday 9 June 2008

oh dear... It's been a while!



Sorry everyone, I've had a hectic couple of weeks. I've managed to squeeze a bit of stamping and creating in, but finding the time to photograph, upload, watermark and actually post them here has been just too much. Here are a few of my latest creations - more crayon resist here. The top one was a bit of an experiment with two of the new '08 In Colors - Sky blue and Purely Pomegranate. I was quite surprised how it looked, so you will probably see more of this striking combination. It uses the Baroque border wheel that goes with the Baroque Motifs set. The swirls work very well for this technique, you can highlight as much or as little as you like. The great greeting is from the "Priceless" set. I have also added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the crayon panel, with two way glue, for a bit of extra sparkle!! It's a very easy way to jazz a card up in a flash :) The second card uses probably my very favourite combination of colours - certainly celery and sky blue, using the 'Scribble This' set, with a greeting from the very flexible "warm words" set. More cards to come, when I remember where I stored the images...DOH!

No comments: