Thursday 10 April 2008

GREAT time to book a workshop!


If you live in the Sydney area within 1hr travelling time from Cherrybrook, contact me NOW! to book an in-home workshop to explore the fabulous new products in the 2008-2009 Idea Book and Catalogue! I have just received NINE yummy brand-new stamp sets and some great accessories, including the long-awaited round scallop punch and TEXTURED cardstock in the great colour family groups. There is lots more on my wishlist, and there is sure to be something on yours!

I can tailor a workshop to suit anyone from beginners to experienced papercrafters, and can demonstrate both cardmaking and scrapbooking techniques. There are generous benefits for Hostesses, which are very achievable! It's also a lot of fun and a great couple of hours away from your daily schedule, even for 'non-crafty' people.

Call me today on (02) 9484 9447 or email me at michelle.dyson@bigpond.com to book a convenient time.

No comments: