Sunday 17 February 2008

A Valentine's Day Selection


I hope everyone was spoiled this Valentine's Day! Unfortunately my DH didn't get around to making me a card, and said he doesn't like to buy them as they are so expensive now, especially when I have a room full of cardmaking and scrapping supplies (insert rolling eyes smiley ) I guess he's been listening to me a bit too closely!!!

Anyway, I have a few here that I have made myself, variations on a theme for the card we made at teh recent fundraising workshop held for Cherrybrook Nursery and Preschool. Orders are being finalised now and the centre director is having fun selecting a range of free merchandise from the catalogue, along with several sale-a-bration sets and a hostess set! Everyone had a great time!

I'm looking forward to holding the first of my Beginner's Cardmaking classes next Saturday. You will receive a set of notes and make 3 projects to take away with you, highlighting the techniques learned on the day. Cost is $10.00 and there are still a few places available in both the morning 10am-12noon and evening 8-10pm classes. RSVP ASAP to book a spot!

No comments: