Friday 1 February 2008

Beginners Cardmaking Classes



I know there are alot of people out there that love the idea of stamping their own cards, but are thinking it's just too hard to get started, or that it takes talent and time to achieve a pleasing result.


I am planning to run a series of Beginner Card Making Classes, the first of which will be run on SATURDAY 23rd FEBRUARY 2008, to be held at my home in Cherrybrook. There will be a morning class from 10am till noon and an evening class from 8pm till 10pm. Places are limited, so please email me ASAP if you'd like to book a seat. RSVP by THURSDAY 21st FEBRUARY at michelle.dyson@bigpond.com


COST: $10.00, redeemable against a purchase of $50 or more from the Stampin' Up! catalogues. Don't forget it's Sale-a-bration time, so the timing is perfect to set yourself up with basic stamping supplies and earn free stamp sets as well!


You will learn the basics of cardmaking, from sizing to design elements, and several simple techniques for creating a stylish effect.


Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. I'm really looking forward to sharing what I love!

No comments: