Wednesday 31 October 2007

I had me a lightbulb moment...


Don't fall off your chairs, but I had a sudden thought today about one of the most difficult people on my Christmas list - my "has everything" sister in law. It hit me like a blinding flash, and already I feel like there is less on my mind. This year, she is getting a beautiful cardmaking set, with everything in it to create at least 12 cards, with the ideas and stamps to create any number more - a Stampin' Up! "Simply Sent" card kit. I have selected the very elegant "Remembering You" set, but there is one of these versatile sets for every occasion. Check the online catalogue near the front for sets to choose from and codes, and contact me to place your order!

As a special bonus, if you order any of the Simply Sent kits through me, before December 25th 2007, you will receive an additional pack of assorted Stampin' Up! ribbon lengths and a sample of HodgePodge Hardware pieces, to help you create even more beautiful cards.

No comments: