Monday 15 October 2007

How to order....

Eventually I will find a moment to add some sidebars and fancy schmancy stuff to both this blog and my website under construction, but for now here are the details you will need if you would like to place an order through me for Stampin' Up! ® products.

I can be contacted by phone on (02) 9484 9447 and mobile 040 3175790
My email address is michelle.dyson@bigpond.com
My web addy is www.michelledyson.com.au (but it's a bit empty right now LOL!)
Visit the Online catalogue at :
http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&storeid=1039381
and contact me with your wishlist! I can arrange to have your order delivered to your door!

The Stampin' Up! ® Idea book and catalogue is a fabulous resource for inspiration and card design. It is a high quality glossy softcover book, 160pages, much better value than a single stamping magazine (and no ads!). You can order one through me for $10 plus postage, or free with an order of $100 or more.

have a great day everyone!

No comments: